Thursday, January 29, 2015

2015...Oops I Haven't Written In A Year


...and Goodbye January at the same time! Wow! I am so sorry I have not blogged in over a year!  Life seriously just got in the way, and I have been way too lazy to write.  2014 was a year of many many changes in my life.  Changes in the form of a new job, new friends, family emergencies, and new likes and dislikes!  I definitely learned a lot about myself last year, and I feel like I've made a lot of positive changes!

Jeremy and I even traveled to Hawaii! YES freakin Hawaii!  It was absolutely amazing, and my most favorite place I've ever been (Next to Disney World), and we have every intention in the future to travel there again!

Still no babies for us, but we hope that they are on the horizon! Hopefully by the end of this year! I'd love to be a mama! 

Please be patient with me as I decide which direction to take my blog, I am definitely leaning towards doing some beauty posts.  Please send me any beauty questions, or if you have any suggestions feel free to send those too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment