Friday, May 24, 2013

I Want Babies...But Not Right Now



It seemed the second after we said "I Do", and possibly even before; that people started asking us when we were going to start having babies! 

Jeremy's response is always the same, "I want them soon!" And I'm all like, "Whaaaaaa!??" And I also think I scrunch up my face like I am in some kind of horrible pain! 

Now now now, don't get me wrong! I most definitely want babies, I want a brood of them! I especially want some fat roly poly babies! But right now, my life is too hectic to really have a small human attached to my boob 24/7! 

I get my kiddo and baby fix, whenever I babysit and let me just tell you I babysit some of the most stinkin cute kids on the planet! So I get my fix for now, plus we have nieces and nephews, so that's enough for now! 


And yes, my future children will be wearing onesies with Harry Potter references thanks to their Uncle Robby, who got mommy hooked on Harry Potter!


No comments:

Post a Comment