Monday, May 20, 2013

Never Let Your Husband Drive Your Car to theGrocery Store

So for my very first blog, I will enlighten you on a little lesson I learned today, and boy did I learn it the hard way. 

Yesterday, the hubs and I hosted breakfast at our home for his Clemson college buddies, who were all in town for a wedding we attended on Saturday evening.  I needed a few things from the grocery store, so I dragged my hungover ass out of the bed, and to the grocery store. Make it home to realize someone has already arrived, so I let us both in the house, only to realize we needed more coffee! We were completely out, so I sent Jeremy back to the store. 

We go on with our day, and evening.  Take our tired butts on to bed, Jeremy gets up today to go to work, and I stay in bed and lounge about until it's time for me to go to work.  So around 1:15 this afternoon I bebop myself on out of the house and into my cute little red Honda civic, put the key in the ignition, and what happens? NOTHING! Not even a clicking sound, my car was dead dead dead! I start to panic, because I absolutely loathe being late! So I had to make the call to my boss telling her I was about to be late, how late I wasn't sure because my husband was about 30 or 45 min away for work!  I think at this point I realized that the lights had been left on for over 24 hours!!! Now tell me, why in the world would he have the lights on when it was sunny outside yesterday? 

Anyways, Jeremy made it home jumped off the Honda, and I skidded off to work! Now let me tell you, I have the sweetest husband, he actually called my boss to apologize and tell her it was all his fault!!! Awwwww, right? Isn't that the cutest!? Today I actually like him, quite a lot! I know I know, mushy gushy lameness, but some days I don't like him this much so he deserves it today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment