Monday, October 7, 2013

Foremulating Pattie


Yes! I have revamped my blog with a new name, and a new layout! What do y'all think? My good friend William, helped me come up with the new name, he also helped with the revamping process! 

Do you like the play on the word "formulating"? It was changed to incorporate my last name! William came up with it, it's pretty fitting if you ask me! 

The definition for the word Formulate is: to create or devise methodically (a strategy or a proposal).  Synonyms: devise, conceive, form, produce, concoct, prepare, develop...

So with that definition in mind, the new title means that I am a being in development! People change every day, they grow intellectually and emotionally every day, and we also grow physically!  Especially if you're like me and you see your waistline expanding everyday hehehe! 

Be patient with me as I decide what to write about, and how quickly it comes to you! Let me know what you think about the changes! 

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment